NONI Black Hair Shampoo
Ojya Organic Naturals has developed a pro-botanique Noni Black Color Shampoo. It is imbued with the natural goodness of Noni and Ebony extracts. Ojya Noni Black Color Shampoo is a sulphate-free and PPD free product. It is a safe hair color shampoo which gives you 100% grey hair coverage, rich and vibrant color with stronger and healthier hair.
OJAY NONI Black Hair Shampoo
- It is a pro-botanique formula based black color shampoo.
- It covers 100% grey hair.
- It is an instant hair color shampoo.
- It nourishes and conditions the hair.
- This shampoo contains no sulfate and no PPD.
About OJYA Naturals
We are one of the leading manufacturers and exporters in the market with over 18 years of industry learning and a huge demand for our products. Our company believes in quality and therefore we passionately work at achieving it. The Black Hair Shampoo from OJYA Natural has its supply across the international periphery.
We are the chief manufacturer and hold a commanding position in various cities with a huge number of suppliers. OJYA Naturals’ Hair Shampoo is easily available in every city as we’re both an efficient manufacturer and exporter in the market.
Best quality hair products made with 100% herbal ingredients.
Secure and durable sachet for long-lasting usage. Leak-proof and high-end packaging to prevent any leakage and breakage. 100% ammonia free formulation resulting in vivid and long-lasting shine.
NONI Black Hair Shampoo gives full grey coverage. It is made with natural argan oil, black seed oil, henna green apple extract. vitamin-E and aloe vera.
- 100% Organic and Herbal
- No side Effects
- Contains no PPD Contains SPF
- 2 years shelf-life
- Lab Tested and Certified
- Pro-care professional hair care treatment
- Box Packaging with a pair of gloves
- It gives you instant hair color and 100% grey hair coverage.
- It naturally nourishes and conditions your hair.
- It makes your hair long, strong, healthy and vibrant.
- It is packed in a unique easy to use dual pocket sachet.
- It offers a fast, convenient and trouble-free experience.
- It gives your hair a long-lasting color which stays up to 6 weeks.
- Ojya Noni Black Color Shampoo contains no PPD, no Parabens, no SLES and no Ammonia which means there is no harmful effect of this shampoo.
COLOR SHAMPOO: Purified Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Ethanolamine, Decyl Glucoside, Toluene Diamine Sulphate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocodiethanolamide, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Polyquaternium 7, Resorcinol, 2,4-Diamino phenoxy ethanol HCl, Sodium Erythorbate, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Chloride, Noni (Morinda Citrifolia) Fruit Extract, Ebony (Diospyros ebenum) Wood Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Carbomer, Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance.
CREAM DEVELOPER: Purified Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl, Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Ceteareth-20, Laureth 23, Paraffinum Liquidum, Phosphoric Acid, Sodium Stannate, Etidronic Acid, 2, 6-Dicarboxy Pyridine, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, 8 Hydroxy quinoline, Salicylic Acid and Fragrance.
HOW TO USE
- Mix the color shampoo with an equal amount of cream developer.
- Apply it on your dry hair and gently massage and evenly spread it on your hair.
- Wait for 5 minutes.
- Then, rinse off your hair with fresh water.
CONDUCT A PATCH TEST BEFORE ACTUAL USE OF PRODUCT
- Conducting a patch test before the use of the product is always a good idea.
- To conduct a patch test, take a cotton swab and dab it on a small amount of the product. Now apply it on your skin in an innocuous place, for example behind your ear or at the nape of your neck.
- Remember to do this with the color shampoo and activator mix.
- Wait 24 to 48 hours and check for a reaction to the product mix.
- If you see an irritation on the skin you should refrain from coloring your hair further.
- If your skin has not reacted to the patch test you are all set to continue your hair coloring adventure and should not experience any allergic reactions.
Avoid contact with eyes. If contact happens then rinse your eyes thoroughly with fresh water. In case of any allergic reaction and rash, discontinue the use of the product and consult a physician.